Saturday, April 3, 2010

My very first post.

Well hello world (or that tiny portion who may have nothing better to do than read a complete strangers very first post anyway). Hello!

I have finally listened to certain friends (yes, you know who you are lol) who have hassled me for some months now to start a blog.  My only hope is that I dont disappoint said  friends.   My response  has always been - why on earth would anybody else care about what I think  is happening in the world?   I mean really, they  have to listen to me because they are my friends and that's their job.....why would anyone else give a toss?   They assure me some people will, so here I am!

You will see all manner of things on this my blog - I love sharing tasty tidbits of information - but dont expect to only find one topic, my interests are diverse.  A quick review of things to come:  9/11, Chem Trails, False Flag Events, HAARP and Scalar Technology, UFO's, Vaccinations, Annunaki, NWO, Fluoride, Aspartame......you get the idea. I have no idea what I'm doing hee hee hee.

More again soon.

1 comment: